Customer Service Representative
- Las Vegas, NV
- Full Time
- Entry Level
About the Company:
ZenSports is a mobile sports betting app that offers more choices to the next generation of sports bettors compared to any other platform. With ZenSports, customers can choose to bet against the house or create their own bets with their own odds and terms (peer-to-peer). Peer-to-peer bets can be shared with friends or anonymously via the app’s mobile marketplace, all without the need for a bookmaker and all right from their phone.
ZenSports also offers more options for how sports bettors can fund their accounts and which currencies they can wager in. Funding can take place using traditional fiat methods, such as debit/credit cards and wire transfers, as well as a variety of cryptocurrency options, such as the crypto form of Dollars (Tether), Bitcoin, and ZenSports’ proprietary token called SPORTS. Almost 100% of the funding in ZenSports takes place using cryptocurrencies, and over 91% of bets in ZenSports are wagered using SPORTS tokens. ZenSports is proving out a real-world use case for cryptocurrencies that consumers are using in their everyday lives.
ZenSports recently obtained its Nevada gaming license, and we are looking to build out our customer support team in Las Vegas to service our Nevada customer base. This is an awesome opportunity to get on the ground floor of an exciting and emerging technology company within the gaming industry!
We are hiring for the following five positions and shifts:
- Full-time 40 hours per week, 5am - 1pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday (1st shift)
- Full-time 40 hours per week, 9pm - 5am Pacific Time Monday through Friday (3rd shift)
- Part-time 16 hours per week, 9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday (weekend 1st shift)
- Part-time 16 hours per week, 5pm-1am Saturday and Sunday (weekend 2nd shift)
- Part-time 16 hours per week, 1am-9am Saturday and Sunday (weekend 3rd shift)
- Provide support for ZenSports customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues across multiple channels (email, chat, and social channels).
- Attend training sessions and keep up with knowledge building about the sports betting industry, crypto industry, and our product offerings.
- Attend team meetings and provide regular feedback on how to improve work flows and provide the best customer experience for our customers.
- Reach performance milestones set by your Supervisor that align with the company’s larger plans.
- Use the information in our knowledge base (articles from our support library and Intercom) combined with information from our customer support guides to answer customer inquiries.
- Provide feedback and let your supervisor know how they can help you achieve your goals and full potential.
- Escalate conversations to your supervisor if you lack the knowledge required to resolve a case or you’re unsure about the correct answer for a patient’s issue.
- Make sure our support guides and saved replies are updated and report any outdated materials to your supervisor.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English.
- Must have prior experience with customer service, preferably 1+ years.
- Experience with different channels of support, including e-mail, social, and chat.
- Must be able to work a defined shift, 40 hours per week (full time) or 16 hours per week (part time).
- Very strong problem solving skills and can aggregate knowledge from multiple sources to resolve customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Proactive, team-player and will contribute to the growth of the support team and the company as a whole.
- Patient with customers, supportive and takes pride in helping resolve customer issues.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced company.
- Previous experience using a customer experience platform such as Intercom, Zendesk, Salesforce etc is desired, but not a requirement.
- Motivated by ZenSports’ vision in creating a seamless support experience for our customer base.
- Bonus points if you have sports betting and/or cryptocurrency knowledge.
This is a full-time W-2 position (40 hours per week) and a part-time (16 hours per week) located in our Las Vegas office. Due to Nevada gaming and regulatory requirements, customer support representatives must be willing and able to work out of our Las Vegas office and remote work is not available. NO EXCEPTIONS can be made to this unfortunately.